Send As SMS

Saturday, June 25, 2005

This magical moment...

This magical moment...

Night...
A scene totally different from the bright daylight...
It seems to bring along mysteries, secrets and also a hint od sadness...
It's the first time that I've worked in the office on a Saturaday and till nightfall...
A light wind was blowing, lightly fondled my hair... brushing... swaying...
Sigh! It felt so relaxing, so at ease...
Looking up, I saw the lights shimmering... lightly dancing, glimmering in the dark...
It was a sight to behold!
I wanted to take a picture but haha! my camera phone isn't working at all...

Out on the roads, cars were roaring... filling up bits and pieces of the road like a jigsaw puzzle...
Headlights glared at the cars in front of them, wheezing and snorting... like an angry bulldog...
Policemen were standing in the middle the road, directing traffic...
They waved their lighted rods to signal motion but they really seems like in a rock concert, cheering their idol on...
It was a sight unlike any night...

In the train, I felt as though I'm an actress, acting out the lead role of "Turn Left, Turn Right"...
Being highlighted out, from the crowd...
But I really feel as though I'm a weirdo...
That's why people were staring at me...
Maybe it's my bags, jutting into them and forcing out their anguish...
Or maybe it's just they were a different crowd from the usual gang of people that I normally see on a Saturday...
Or maybe it's just having a different feeling altogether...
A feeling of loneliness... of serenity... and weirdness... people muttering enchanting spells into your ears and looking through you as though you like a sheet of glass...

Everything feels so magical.. so different...
Even when I arrived at my destinated station...
I was still spellbound...
I saw Sun Yanzi... singing on the erected stage just for her...
People were screaming... howling in delight...
Just for her, just for the person on stage...

I walked... through the pack of people...
Quietly, carefully... treading my way back...
But only to be stopped by... Prudential people!!!
Argh~~~ spoiler, spoiler, spoiler!
Why can't they take "no" for an answer?
And to think he broke my magical spell just there and then...

I continued on and looked up into the sky...
Sigh! Peace at last! and the sky...
is so crystal clear and twinkling with stars...
I wanna be a Star in my next life!
My heart shouted... but I was shot down by Bug earlier that day...
Haha, it's alright... I've got weird thinking...
But I really feel like being a Star, seems so tranquil... so peaceful...

As though to top it off this magical moment...
I have decided... to watch a movie!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Highlighted among the crowd... just for a reason or another...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX