Send As SMS

Friday, June 24, 2005

*Shocked*

*Gasp!*Oh My!!!

Entered into the World of Web... into my long forsaken email and *gasp*! My friend has just married!!! and she's only 23 years old! Is it bcos I really am getting old??? That I should also be preparing my marriage now???

Here I am... a failure at love and relationship... to be maligned and distrusted even when I tell the truth... Is the truth always harmful and is ignorance always bliss??? Why do people believe so much in rumours when rumours are everything that's hurtful, painful and heart-stabbing?

Love is draining... it drains all my energy away... leaving me helpless and exhausted...

I fainted from crying yesterday... but does anyone know? does anyone understand? I admit I don't open up to people easily... and maybe it's the stop of all these rumours? But NO... no matter how quiet I am, how I always look at the ground when I walk nor how I kept myself from smiling... it never fail to have people shooting their icy razor tongues at me... I really wonder why... By not smiling at strangers and you are labeled as arrogant? when all I want is to avoid trouble, gossips and being known as a nutcase. By being nice to friends and doing what I can for friends, I invited unnecessities like gossips and that I'm flirting... OMG! I don't even know how to flirt, how can I flirt in the first place?!?

Somebody just knock me down! I'm really, really tired with life... it's just too draining and is just taking all my remaining energy and breath away...

Current Mood: *dead* so stop knocking... you won't find anything here... Give it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX