Send As SMS

Thursday, June 16, 2005

She didn't fail me!

She didn't fail me!

Yeah!!! Denise Keller is unlike Rach to 2-time the guys! She chose who she really wanted to go out with. 3 cheers for Denise!!!

Yippeez!!! Watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith yesterday - compliments from the company. It's lucky that I didn't fork out the money to watch it else I would definitely be super sad for wasting a good $7.50 or rather $9.50 since I only have time to watch movies during the weekends. Sad life rite?

I thought my eyes would be fixed on Brad Pitt during the show, but instead, my eyes were glued to Angelina Jolie! Wah~~ She's really ravishing!!! Nobody Grace is so mesmerised with her! Good taste! *thumbs-up* Haha! I really feel like laughing when Lian said Angelina's pearl ear-studs very nice. 'Cos I've got a pair of pearl studs and my mum said me looked very "Auntish" when I wear it. But personally, I really like it... or maybe I bought it a bit too big? Mmmm.... didn't notice that Angelina was wearing earrings and to say the lest, the size of the studs. Maybe I should ask Lian if it's bcos mine's too big...

We all had Swensen's for dinner after much debate with Cafe Cartel, Marchie and NYDC. and this 'we' excludes the dancing gals!!! Dunno why they fly us aeroplane....Mmmm.... Maybe I should go ask ask... After that we were back at our super old hangout - Zee10. Haha, nice Hoegarden! Think it tastes sweeter there than at Oosters... must be the place! Raffles Place area too much stress le, that's the beer fermented all wrongly! Hahahah!! *bleah* Still think tummy feels right only when drink on a Wed or Fri. Cos I don't feel as though I'm getting gastrics soon leh... haha, must be a pyschological thing!

*Yawnz* I'm tired le... only slept 30min before I crawled outta bed this morning at 630am... nitez peoplez... Granny going to sleep le... *Yawnz*

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [hmm...*yawnz* hmm.... *ZzzZZzzzzZZzzzZZzzzzzzzZ*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX