Send As SMS

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

School Uniforms -Kinky or Cute?

School Uniforms -Kinky or Cute?

Came back from work today and voila!! spotted my sis with her new school uniforms!!! Waaaahh!!! nice, nice, nice!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I couldn't resist it and pull them over myself!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.comWaaahhh!!! Hey there, here I am looking young again! *Forever young, I wanna be... Forever Young~~~*

Here I am, standing short and old at 23 but yet I still like wearing uniforms... am I kinky or what manz... I should have find myself a job that requires the wearing of uniforms everyday, so that I don't need to think what I need to wear every single day! so troublesome and a waste of money!

But come to think of it, I really do like school uniforms. It's like there are so many different kinds and varieties and colours, and so many different ways of wearing! that I don't think I will ever get sick of them! but the lifetime of wearing an uniform is SO, SO SHORT! and all my life i've been wearing white and blue all the time, ever since nursey... isn't that sad?? and the only white and blue uni that i've never tried on before are those Convent gals' style! should have borrowed someone's and take a pic last time.... sigh~~~

I really think uniforms are cute! One of my gal fren and I nearly went to the extent of shipping Japanese high school uniforms back to Singapore just so that we can attend an UNIFORM PARTY when the time comes! Isn't it RIDICULOUS!??! Haaahaaaa.... come to think of it... I really "buay tahan" myself.... tsktsktsk...

HEY GAL!! LOOK INTO THE MIRROR! YAR YOU! YOU'RE AN OLD GRANNY LE AND YOU ARE STILL DREAMING ABOUT UNIFORMS AND BEING YOUNG! Get a Life manz!!!

Hahaha, but there can always be Dreams... Just as long as you know how to differentiate between Reality and Fantasy!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX