Send As SMS

Monday, June 06, 2005

My Brain is drowning in Caffeine!!! HELP~~~

"My Brain is drowning in Caffeine!!! HELP~~~"


Came to work today without combing my hair... why bother when I'm going down to the client's place soon? Oso no shuai ges, heeheee... but basically is bcos I'm TOO, TOO TIREDZ!! ARGH~~~ Monday blues, and I need to work!!! SIGH! @^@

Then SH said I've got mushroom-head when we all went out for lunch. HMPH!! Mushroom head again when I've chopped off ONE WHOLE BIG CHUNK not even a month ago?!?! But luckily Cui said it wasn't really that bad... I dun wanna cut again leh... so super BO-RING to sit in the black, twirling chair with big shower head sprouting from the walls and just waiting... waiting... waiting....

As usual, went to Mr. Teh Tarik for my only-in-office drink - Iced Teh Limau. But today's tea is really Super Caffeine Loaded!!! It's so much until my BRAINS are SWIMMING in it!!! ARGH~~~ feel so drowsy and my head's so heavy!!! Really feel like looking for some walking canes to prop it up! OH MANZ! Feel like going home to sleep.... where's my nice, cushy pillows???

and till now, I'm still waiting... waiting for client to return my call... so that I can continued on my work... sigh... but at least I made good use of my time!!! By bombing my colleagues' mailbox with my over-enthusiasm in wanting to go to Eski Bar!!! why not? since I will be helping SiH to organise and especially since Singapore is getting hotter by the minute!!! It's just plainly "Killing 2 birds with 1 stone"! Heez.... OMG! Feel like diving into the place now to recce!!!

Here's what I bombarded their mailbox with! My Walk down Eski Bar in Boat Quay!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [Eeee!! Got ants!!]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX