Send As SMS

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Unplanned Day

-Friday, 13th-

Everything that happened yesterday was super impromtu, unplanned, messy and bewilderment. Never really have such an aimless Friday before. Maybe it's bcos it's really Friday, the 13th... *shudder*

Events came a-rolling after the clock struck 6.30pm...

I received an anonymous email from someone calling himself/herself "Fengyun". It's the same person who gave me a box of Lindt Chocolates at Xmas last year! And the most scary part is, THAT person do know where I've been and what I've been doing! and THAT person was at my company's bash too! and THAT person had been watching me ALL NITE! He/she can tell me exactly who I was with! Omigosh! Think I'm being stalked! It's pretty scary to know that someone has been watchin you, but the problem is...WHO?! Wah! Sounds like a continuance to "I know what you did last summer"? You bet!

After work, I went to the gym to be... a hamster again!Image hosted by Photobucket.com Felt very tired while I was doing a 30min run, but after the workout, I don't seem to feel well-exercised at all! Should have run again after cycling. Or maybe I should have jog awhile, attend the lesson-of-the-day and then run again. AHHHhh..that sounds good! But then, that will mean spending nearly 3 hours there! I didn't really feel that I have exercised, but yet I was there for 2 hours!!! Wah~~ how time flies! no wonder I'm aging so rapidly... *sigh, sigh, sigh!*

Hungry~~
KT and I went off to find the dancers for dinner. Where to? Hahaz...with Mich, of coz it's Geylang dimsum la! where else? heeheez...Serene got the sore eye. Think it hurts real bad coz she kept tearing and it seems slightly inflamed... all the way there, we were all debating and scaring Serene about it. Whether is it contagious, can spread through looking, if it's a sore eye, conjunctivitis, going blind...haha, all super lame and we were all scaring each other silly! and even 1 'lao pek pek' kept looking at us and smile. S'pore really has her own pool of weird uncles! so off she went to the doc's and he diagnosed it as...eye infection! So much for the scaring! haha...

Dinner ending~~
Where to go? SQ's kopitiam for a drink?!!? Are you kidding?? I might as well go home! Suggested going Wala Wala at Holland Village but lame rite? KT and I - we only have each other for company~~sadz sadz... Suggested looking for Waikit in the cab. Cool manz~ He's out! and at a happening place! We zoomed straight down! He's at O Bar! Where my old hall people are! Yeah manz~~ Killing 2 birds with 1 stone!

Dbl O and O Bar was SUPER-DUPER CROWDED! It was their anniversary! and the people there are all very HIP! Managed to squeeze in after some time, thanks to Waikit! for being fifth in line! haha!! and you know what?? O BAR is REALLY, REALLY INTERESTING!! with CHEAP BOOZE and GOOD MUSIC! Wah~~ and all for 10 bucks!! Though everyone seems kindda touchy there....Hmmm....Hmm...Hmmm.... But, Oh manz! should really go there again some time in future. Have always thought O Bar was some kindda Uncle's bar before this! kekeke...

BUT! my hall people were't there anymore! They were at Brewerkz! So I trudged after them and in the end, landed up at O Bar and Dbl O...AGAINZ! ARGH~~ wasted my effort in walking... Played 5-10, and I was the one drinking up all the booze! 2 jugs! and downing everything too! and they lept joking about how difficult it was to have 4 Pentiums playing against a 286. Okok, I admit I was slow in reacting, but I was really tired from travelling almost round S'pore todae! So how much faster can I go? *pout*

Homez~~
Yawnz! Tired le. So we left and I went back to where I belong starting from the exact spot last week...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Where the Hip-hoppers roam and the door bitch recognised ppl! ARGH~~

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Huh? Whatz? ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX