Send As SMS

Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Mother's Day...

Happy Mother's Day...

These were the words I wish to tell my mum... You are the greatest Mum ever! Always there to endure my grumblings, my complaints, my tantrums, my nonsenses... I know I'm not the best kid around but I really do love you so...

Sadness overwhelmed me... for a reason yet unknown... I dunno why, I dunno what happened, I dunno anything... Just felt sad...

Mum didn't realised that it's Mother's Day today and she just toiled at home as usual... and when she saw well-wishers saying 'Happy Mother's Day' to their mums on-air, she shed a tear - tear of sadness that her children did not remember it; tear that her husband wasn't around with her... Sadly, my fingers typed a sms, asking my Dad to buy something back for Mum...

Such a coincidence, Channel U was airing sorta a rebate on divorces in S'pore and whether children should be involved in it. The adults seem quite ok with being divorces and husbands having affairs. Maybe it's been so long that's why there aren't any grudges or unhappiness, or maybe there's really nothing much they can do anyway. Just like a leopard will never change its spots and that a rotten banana doesn't deserve eating except to be thrown away. Haha, maybe I've got a too-strong-a grudge against that woman, and perhaps my heart is too sour...

Ok, that's all for today... I've got lots to say initially... but everything has just been cut short by this sadness that I feel... for a reason yet known... nitez... it's off to work tomorrow...AGAINZ!! *GROAN*

For my dearest Mum... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX