Send As SMS

Friday, May 06, 2005

@@Full Metal Alchemist@@

@@Full Metal Alchemist@@

I have finished the whole series of Full Metal Alchemist at long last!!!

I don't know what binds me to this show, perhaps it's the scientific part, or the brotherhood or even the cute, little Edward Elric! heehee.... But I really think this anime is nice. It reflects alot of reality like the wars, making use of people to achieve one's selfish gains, the love for each other no matter how the person has hurt you previously still remains... Everyone should watch this though I believe it will not be as great as Naruto or Gundam. After all, it's also another form of relaxation! heeheez...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Stylo-maylo with the auto-mail arm and leg!

Oh yah, I was reminded of the terrible show "Full Metal Jacket" - a war show depicting army trainings and the Vietnam war. This show was real gross, what with the fat guy shooting himself in the mouth. Eeeeeks! I can still remember the scene vividly...the fat guy going bersek, and his eyes glowing and shining in the dark...him shouting out commands on his own...really eerie and pretty sad *shudder*... but I guess that's what life is all about... There is always inequality and the quest for power and fame. Cos without such thirst, our world will not improve... and computers will remain at 486, unlike the T41 I'm typing on now...

Perhaps, what was said in the anime was right...
"People cannot gain something without sacrificing something in return. You must present something of equal value to gain something. That, is the Principle of Equivalent Trade." not just in Alchemy...but in life too...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Law of Equivalent Trade... for the Happiness that I seek upon... what is the equivalent that I need to exchange for? and I doubt it's what KT always say: Dr Happiness, Cr Health (for cigarettes! Heez...)

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Relazed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX