Send As SMS

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Bash!!

!!!BASH!!!

Another nite of drinking! Free booze sponsored by the company for our hard work! Called it the Post-Peak Bash but it's not post-peak yet for me, it's only the post-leave, coz I will be starting jobs again next week... SIGH!!!

All of us met outside Dbl O (yayaya, I know, it's Dbl O again for this week ritez? hehee...) and I saw Esther. She looked simply ravishing in her LBD (aka Little Black Dress), while I was only decked in jeans and a black top. We were the early birds there after the organiser! Image hosted by Photobucket.com and this is how Dbl O looks like without being shrouded in smoke!

Then all of us macham like hungry ghosts like that all rushed out to the buffet table to grab our dinner. And the custard puffs were REAL nice!! The other time was the chocolate eclairs and now, custard puffs! Yummyz!!

Then all of us were just waiting...and waiting...7.30pm!! It's BOOZE TIME!! Then we scrambled to get our drinks - 2 Whisky cokes, 2 Screwdrivers, Vodka Cranberry... for the first round! Then more Whisky Cokes, more Screwdrivers, more Vodkas... The 1st bartender we went to was quite niao and slow. So we went to the other one, the small one besides the dance floor and this bartender was definitely nicer!!! He gave us a whole lot of funny concoctions...but as usual, some were nice, and some were yucky! There were like Vodka Pineapple, Vodka Bitter Lemon, Rum Ginger Beer, Martell Green Tea, Whisky Ginger Ale, Vodka Ginger Ale, Rum Orange Juice, Vodka Red Bull, Whisky Red Bull and many, many more! You name it, you'll have it! All these were just downed all the way to make room for more!! Then came Tequila Pops and then Tequila Shots and we just lost count...

I knew I was drinking abit too much and way, way too fast...but I didn't care... and the next thing that I know, I was in the toilet puking my way through. My head was spinning and people were banging on my door to make sure that I was still alive, still awake...but I also know that if I didn't puke, my head will continue to spin and that I would still feel horrible. So, ignoring all the shoutings outside, I forced myself to puke. And I sure do puke alot! haha...one mountain full together with toilet paper! haha...ok la, I'm kidding. There wasn't alot of puke but there was definitely alot of toilet paper. Heehee...

I finally came outta the cubicle. A few people asked if I was alright. I DEFINITELY did not feel alright but I knew I had to come out, I was staying in the cubicle way too long. I waddled my way out back to the place where we used to occupy. I didn't recognize the people there anymore, but I guess they were the public bcos our event was supposed to end at 10pm. I just took a stool and just leant back. People I recognized were coming over and they were also almost gone too, and they were walking to and fro, for what reason, I don't know...

Cui came over and asked if I'm alright and some senior was with her. Both SH and I were concerned about it and told her not to get so close to him. Then SH said that Mel was holding onto him for dear life and wouldn't let him go. Haha, and for what? Coz SH said he was the most suave person around Mel! haha!! A bit of truth to that! Then I saw Mich, she was super drunk and her white tee was spotted with what looks like red wine. SiH was also drunk and she came round to me and said she has just broken off with her bf. My! Why do people always break off at this point of time? It happens while we were schooling and even when we are working?!? Then I lost my head and started crying. I cried hard and long. I don't know the exact reason why I cry... Sadness just crept onto me, slowly and suddenly. It's like life is so tough, so sad, so many unhappy events... my family, SiH, friends, jobs, everyone!! I really don't know...but I just know I need to cry everything out...so that I will not cry again...

Then it was time to go...it was early too, about 12+am but we decided it was enough. There were really too many drunkards le. Even Sean was drunk! Never in my life have I seen so many drunkards before! But I was glad that I stayed long enough in the toilet to puke, at least I'm sober now. Heehee....

Saw my hall friend, Anson outside Dbl O. Even Xiuwen, Zhiqi and Minmin was there! But I didn't and couldn't stay long to join them though I badly wanted to, bcos I knew that I needed to go under my cosy bed-covers or else I would have a terrible hangover the next day. So we all bid farewell and the cab rumbled home in the dark but starry nitez...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [Argh~~Hangover...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX